Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where Australia leads......

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,807 ✭✭✭Calibos

Obviously not the important news I thought it might be? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

It's another thing most of us will have seen and/or discussed on FB. Next thing you find has to be zero-minute news, that'll garner a response.
    Very hard to compete with FB or Twitter for news nowadays, the boards forum works better for advice.

Edit: My $0.02 - however noble the intention, prohibition of any product (absolutely anything) gives criminals a license to operate.
    Ergo, prohibition is retarded.

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭SicklySweet

Stopped reading at "Outlaw cigarettes"

Doooooom

• Registered Users Posts: 7,807 ✭✭✭Calibos

Stopped reading at "Outlaw cigarettes"

Doooooom

Which the new Australian Conservative government are unlikely to do. However they may not cancel the study which when it comes out can be used to beat our MEP's and TD's about the head with.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

Nah, this is not happening. The Wizard of OZ his self said so.
    Well the health department of Australia said so anyway. Seems the writer got carried away when he heard about tests on vapor being done by the actual government.
    Why bother banning cigs if ecigs replace them anyway. I think the WHO would have a fit if they thought any country was going to ban tobacco and endorce ecigs.
    Lets not panic yet Jimmy Rielly has other plans he took from the aussies to work on.
    http://www.velvetgloveironfist.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/irelands-secret-study.html

• Advertisement
Advertisement