Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When should I let new female cat in the same room as our other cats?oom

• 22-09-2013 9:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭

We've kept Poppy isolated from our other 3 cats and since Friday they're able to see each other through the pet gate of her safe room. She's going to be spayed on Thursday and she's getting very frustrated in her room, no matter how much playing we do with her.

I'm not letting her out of the room until she's spayed, in case she escapes. She hasn't a clue about our neighbourhood and I'm not risking her getting pregnant. I don't trust our other 3 to be left alone with her and I'd prefer to introduce them individually and gradually so she isn't overwhelmed.

She hates to be picked up and I'm not sure if it's just fear or if she has any pain from whatever led to her tail being removed. Any advice would be welcome:)

Comments

Advertisement