Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Top shot

Options
  • 22-09-2013 10:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭

I see this programme is back on there now on sky channel531.

I think its a bit of crack and some very good tasks. Episode 3 already

Duck.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭cw67irl

Best craic shooting show on sky without the bull**** of Sons of Guns, American Guns Ect

Some of the challenges look like mighty craic!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,701 ✭✭✭moy83

cw67irl wrote: »
    Best craic shooting show on sky without the bull**** of Sons of Guns, American Guns Ect

Some of the challenges look like mighty craic!!

Looks great craic alright . Id say some of them were trained to hit targets before they were potty trained .
    Can you imagine an irish version , now that would be craic !

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

It's a good show for the pure entertainment value of it, and it is something i'd watch when it's on.

However i wonder at the "expert" title that is attached to some of them. The idea of the show is to have the best all rounded shooters, and with some of them their list of achievements are impressive. Then you see them struggle with guns at 10 - 15 yards. Shotguns also seem to be a problem for more than i thought it would be. I'd have thought that would be the first gun of choice for any shooter.

It seems the novice or non professional shooters are always the best. Whether it's down to their lack of ego, ability to listen and learn, no bad habits, etc. They always come out on top.

It's season 4 they are showing, but season 5 is available online, and they are in the process of doing season 6. Seems we are a year or so behind the US.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭cw67irl

Where is it available Cass?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

I use a site (not allowed to name it on thread - site rules) and it's been available for months. the site costs a tenner a month, but well worth it.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭One shot on kill

He i have to say its a great show. I think the professional shooters as in military and police are isolated to weapons and targets and the way that shoot. Where a normal joe soap shoots everything and any thing they can get there hands on.

Have said that I do notice that they will progress and get better as the comp goes on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭bravestar

Top shot? Two words... Michelle viscusi :)

Advertisement