Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chimney sweep/Stove Installation repair

Options
  • 22-09-2013 11:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭

Hi, I am looking for someone who can check over my stanley oisin multi fuel stove installation I did 2 yrs ago as the seals are coming away and I think I need a fireback... and also the pipe is falling down the chimney. Chimney needs a big sweep I would say also as I used all softwoods the last 2 years.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭sensormatic

you will be giving santa a headache hope he has a safe pass with all those problems you be better knocking the whole gaff

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭Chemistry3

That's what diy is for right?:) Common looking for a reccommendation :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

mmm I know a chimney sweep in douglas crap I switched phones there but ill see I should have a message that I sent on to someone else. He would be able to sort the chimney out and perhaps advise on the rest. I be back

I cant find the message on this but I know I passed it on to others if they have the number me thinks twas Tom o'Sullivan in douglas. I will sort my phone out later with numbers and that and let you know

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,008 ✭✭✭scudo2

Chemistry3 wrote: »
    Hi, I am looking for someone who can check over my stanley oisin multi fuel stove installation I did 2 yrs ago as the seals are coming away and I think I need a fireback... and also the pipe is falling down the chimney. Chimney needs a big sweep I would say also as I used all softwoods the last 2 years.

Look up in Boards.ie
    Carbon Monoxide Death ( My Sister )
    Read the atatchment :

It was my Sister.

Boards have a " plumbing & heating" section covering stoves.

• Advertisement

this was the chap "Tom McSweeney 087 6533480"

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭Chemistry3

Thanks for the contact milly and scudo2 for opening my eyes on the whole safety aspect of heating installations.

Advertisement