If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quote for PANASONIC VIERA TXL50B6B

Options
  • 22-09-2013 11:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭

Can I get  a quote for the PANASONIC VIERA TXL50B6B w/ delivery to Galway? Or something very similar? Cheers!

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Can I get  a quote for the PANASONIC VIERA TXL50B6B w/ delivery to Galway? Or something very similar? Cheers!
    Celtic,

unfortunately we don't currently offer the Panasonic TXL50B6 for delivery - the in-store price is £479.95 / €589.99 - stocks are low on this model so please do call us prior to travelling if you are coming and we will ensure we have one ordered in for you.

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭celtictiger

Thanks for the response.....Would ye have anything fairly similar that ye would deliver? Something close to that price & size. Not averse to plasma either :) Thanks!

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Thanks for the response.....Would ye have anything fairly similar that ye would deliver? Something close to that price & size. Not averse to plasma either :) Thanks!
    Hi Celtic,

Unfortunately I've nothing similar in that price range that we can deliver :(

There is no problem having a TV reserve for collection here in Belfast.

Chris

Hi Celtic,

Unfortunately I've nothing similar in that price range that we can deliver :(

There is no problem having a TV reserve for collection here in Belfast.

Chris
    Travelling north isn't an option unfortunately. My budget can extend to €750 (including shipping) What's the best you can do for me with this amount? Full HD is high on my list - plasma is fine......bigger the better. Let me know if ye have anything. Cheers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hey Celtic, the best option that we would have for you is the LG 50PH660V.

This is priced at £579.95 and comes with a 5 year warranty.

Including delivery this would work out at 750 Euro.

http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/lg/50ph660v/lg-50ph660v

Let me know if this hits the spot !

ATB

Dave

• Advertisement

SOLD! Can ye throw in a pair of 3D glasses? How do I go about ordering? Many Thanks!

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

SOLD! Can ye throw in a pair of 3D glasses? How do I go about ordering? Many Thanks!
    Celtic,

Unfortunately we are just too tight on margin to include the 3D Glasses free of charge, sorry about that!

If you wanted to order please just drop us a line with your contact number by email to sales@richersounds.ie or via PM and I'll get one of the guys to give you a shout to get your order underway.

Thanks again,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.