Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Larry Murphy back in Ireland

• 23-09-2013 12:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hey guys - it looks as if that rapist creep Larry Murphy is back in Ireland...

Check out this news report

http://indymedia.ie/article/104100

Also, I've a brother who lives in this area, and his neighbour 2 doors down swears that she saw him.... Looks like shes not the only one who spotted him earlier on today!

Mad stuff!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

Who cares?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,094 ✭✭✭forgotten password

i heard he was in colombia

• Registered Users Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭joe swanson

Lost interest when indymedia was quoted. Hardly a reliable source.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,533 ✭✭✭dobman88

Isn't that pic from four years ago floating around again.

Also, who cares.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 326 ✭✭Knob Longman

About four weeks ago on a Friday night around half 9/10 I'm certain it was him walking over Brian Boru bridge in Cork..Now in fairness Larry has a common enough look and I'm sure lots of people have been mistaken for him but the guy I saw had that nasty vibe, And his eyes said a lot too so I'm reckoning it was him, My friend thought likewise..

• Advertisement

About four weeks ago on a Friday night around half 9/10 I'm certain it was him walking over Brian Boru bridge in Cork..Now in fairness Larry has a common enough look and I'm sure lots of people have been mistaken for him but the guy I saw had that nasty vibe, And his eyes said a lot too so I'm reckoning it was him, My friend thought likewise..

And??? You saw a guy walking over a bridge. Well done on witnessing this rare occurence

• Closed Accounts Posts: 956 ✭✭✭jamaamaj

What the Funk.
    Has boards become the red tops of Ireland?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,575 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

I think I'm the only person who knows no one who has seen larry Murphy. Oh well.
    Quote from the link provided in the OP:
    A source within Ryanair has informed this reporter that an individual named Laurence Murphy boarded a flight from Amsterdam to London in the early hours of Sunday morning.

I wonder exactly how the Ryanair source knows this, considering Ryanair don't fly to Asmterdam...??

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

dobman88 wrote: »
    And??? You saw a guy walking over a bridge. Well done on witnessing this rare occurence

Well done for being a ******..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,575 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

In fiarness, you did present an extremly vague (not to mention somwhat unlikely) scneario.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Advertisement

LOL

In fiarness, you did present an extremly vague (not to mention somwhat unlikely) scneario.

So your calling me a liar..

You must be a sad person to be trolling here accusing being of being liars..BTW Learn to spell properly..

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭Mahogany Gaspipe

So your calling me a liar..

You must be a sad person to be trolling here accusing being of being liars..BTW Learn to spell properly..

In fairness properly is frequently spelt incorrectly and taking the time to learn to spell it correctly is prudent advice.

Also, don't you hate pants?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

This isn't really suited to this forum, but more importantly the discussion has descended into farce so I'm just going to lock it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement