Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Efibre account numbers

Options
  • 23-09-2013 10:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭

I upgraded to efibre a few months ago and was issued with a new account number. The Eircom website does not recognise this number, so I can't register online to see my bill. I also used to pay my bill DD via the credit union, but cant as the account number isn't recognised. How long will it be before this is resolved?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Star10 wrote: »
    I upgraded to efibre a few months ago and was issued with a new account number. The Eircom website does not recognise this number, so I can't register online to see my bill. I also used to pay my bill DD via the credit union, but cant as the account number isn't recognised. How long will it be before this is resolved?

Hi Star10

The efibre service will generate a new account number as the accounts are on an alternate system. The eircom online team are working on updating the 'my eircom' platform for efibre customers. However it may me later in the year before we have any news.

Mark

Advertisement