Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What number to call in relation to connecting to a new build?

Options
  • 23-09-2013 11:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭

I have a new build.
    The pole was erected about 2 or more years ago.
    I now have the duct in place , so I need to get eircom out to pull their cable through the duct, so I can close the trench in fully. ( I remember the tehnician telling me to leave the last piece of duct open for them)
    Canyou please provide me with a number I can call to get this job done.

The house is ten miles from Waterford City.

Thank You

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Mad Bull wrote: »
    I have a new build.
    The pole was erected about 2 or more years ago.
    I now have the duct in place , so I need to get eircom out to pull their cable through the duct, so I can close the trench in fully. ( I remember the tehnician telling me to leave the last piece of duct open for them)
    Canyou please provide me with a number I can call to get this job done.

The house is ten miles from Waterford City.

Thank You

Hi Mad Bull

If the work is done to the point you described then it would be best to call our sales team on 1800 242 633 to arrange for the engineer to call out and complete the connection.

Let us know if there are any problems.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement