Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

TY trips!

• 23-09-2013 11:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Anybody got any good suggestions for Transition Year trips or Outings in Dublin? :) I wanna put forward some unusual,yet exciting ideas to my school! :) It's an all girls school but anything goes!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭DublinArnie

Dublin Zoo is good, they even have a transition year programme there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

Anybody got any good suggestions for Transition Year trips or Outings in Dublin? :) I wanna put forward some unusual,yet exciting ideas to my school! :) It's an all girls school but anything goes!!
    I don't know of a specific place in Dublin but look for an activity centre place :O We went on one last week which is a twenty minute drive from my house and I didn't even know it existed! It was amazing! Everyone loved it and honestly it really did help bring our year closer together! We did Zip-Lining, Rock Climbing, Kayaking, Team Building, Orienteering and this Giant Swing thingy (it was unreal :o)! Everyone is going to hate it when you suggest it because it sounds really boring, but honestly it's been one of the best days I've ever had :)

Dublin is the busiest place in the country! If you look around I'm sure there's plenty you can do :)

Advertisement