Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FA Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,659 ✭✭✭✭Squidgy Black

PADRAIC.M wrote: »
    Cheers mate! Just keep an eye on FA thread and 1 pick per game week ;)

Didn't know this lads, my bad. First time playing in a league, I'll release the rest and do it again over the next couple of weeks apart from Winfield.

I took some rookie WR earlier.

Seems the AI made some change(s) to my team, I had only 5 WR's, but then an extra C.

My teams rating has dropped back to 79 and some of the stats seem different(i.e Lamair Miller is now 74 or so, whereas he was high 60s before changing GT. This stat is more in line with what he started off with in my offline franchise that I started after the league...wondering now did a lot of things change with the switch)

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭theoneadlum

Ramses Barden WR

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

With Winslow out for 6 weeks I had to put him on injured reserve and picked up TE Derek Carrier.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Does that get rid of him for the season bert?

• Advertisement

Does that get rid of him for the season bert?
    Yep unfortunately it does. I tried to release him to FA but that was not available. Only option was to put him on injured reserve to free up a roster space.

Is Robert Meachem WR fair game?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

_Tyrrell_ wrote: »
    Is Robert Meachem WR fair game?

Yes

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Nelbert

Vikings release Erin Henderson, Greg Childs and Everett Dawkins who were overpaid for their talent!
    Vikings sign Larry Grant MLB

Chargers sign Robert Meachem, just because I don't like Eddie Royal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Cowboys take Erin Henderson... He's really good.

More NY injuries so picked up former Jet HB Joe McKnight

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Colts sign RB Darius Reynaud.

Released K Nick Folk and signed K Dustin Hopkins the rookie from Florida State.

( Did this via the Connected Franchise website and it seemed to work ok ).

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭guns4all

Pats picked up D Jones WR

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Saints take CB Marcus Trufant.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Do we still have to post these here? I thought it was a free for all after a few weeks

Yep..

Colts sign WR Tiquan Underwood.

Yep..
    Probably should have added another question mark but it that yes we have to still post here or yes its a free for all :pac:

• Advertisement

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Probably should have added another question mark but it that yes we have to still post here or yes its a free for all :pac:
    Yes you have to post every pickup.

No to free for all. You are only allowed one pickup per Gameweek

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

#BanTheChiefs

Berty44 wrote: »
    Yes you have to post every pickup.

No to free for all. You are only allowed one pickup per Gameweek
    Why is this the case again? I know at the start of the season there's alot of good players in there and someone could sweep them all up but at the midway point there's not much quality left is there and ppl probably have set squads anyway?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Nelbert

Why is this the case again? I know at the start of the season there's alot of good players in there and someone could sweep them all up but at the midway point there's not much quality left is there and ppl probably have set squads anyway?

I think after Week 4 or 5 it's less of an issue and there possibly could be some sort of injury allowance after that but I've been rolling with 51 the last few gameweeks and would have been more interested in trading than FA signing but no offers came in for AP.....

Seems to be a standard rule across madden leagues. Also it probably helps in avoiding confusion which might happen if at different stages of the season you can pick up more than one player. With the rule as it is nobody can ever pick up more than one player a gameweek no matter when.

TE Matthew Mulligan

Colts release WR's Da'rick Rodgers and Tiquan Underwood and sign WR Josh Boyce

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭guns4all

Enjoy Dropsville with Boyce!!

Desperation move!

• Advertisement

Desperation move!

Ha im thinking of next season, when i probably lose reggie wayne to retirement, hes only 21 and his catching and speed stats are in the mid 80's to mid 90's, with improvement he might fill the gap

Advertisement