Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FA Thread

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭guns4all

Ha im thinking of next season, when i probably lose reggie wayne to retirement, hes only 21 and his catching and speed stats are in the mid 80's to mid 90's, with improvement he might fill the gap

Well if u like players dropping passes when wide open, you'll love Boyce!!
    Seriously 5 times in 3 games wide open looking at the ball and it hits him in the face!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

guns4all wrote: »
    Seriously 5 times in 3 games wide open looking at the ball and it hits him in the face!!

Maybe the pass was the problem :-P

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

guns4all wrote: »

Why were you even throwing to Boyce? I've the Pats in another franchise and I've Amendola, Edelman and Thompkins all 85+ OVR and all 3 are as reliable as anyone out there, I use Dobson when going 4 wide but Gronk is in there on nearly every play.

Boyce is terrible. I put him on kick returns because he has good speed but he's even muck at them.

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭guns4all

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Why were you even throwing to Boyce? I've the Pats in another franchise and I've Amendola, Edelman and Thompkins all 85+ OVR and all 3 are as reliable as anyone out there, I use Dobson when going 4 wide but Gronk is in there on nearly every play.

Boyce is terrible. I put him on kick returns because he has good speed but he's even muck at them.

I was throwing to him because he was open!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

I just talked to Josh and he is feeling very intimadated by the above comments but is determined to prove guns and mikey wrong, he has promised me that he will catch passes thrown to him even it means putting strong adhesive on his gloves.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Nelbert

Colts release WR's Da'rick Rodgers and Tiquan Underwood and sign WR Josh Boyce

Vikings sign Da'rick Rodgers to round out a decent group of young recievers that Ponder can shape into amazing.......................................Run Blockers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Ravens sign Torell Troup DT

Yeah I never heard of him either. In real life he is a nose tackle for the Bills. Taken one pick before Gronk, oh dear!

Advertisement