Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky/Satellite person in Galway

Options
  • 23-09-2013 12:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend or even know of someone who knows about such things, I need a Sky box moving from the loft to downstairs, there's a magic eye and cabelling involved so I can't do it myself, plus another small job with the other Sky box, neither are big jobs i just can't do them myself, I found a guy in the Galway Advertiser but after ringing me and promising to come 'next week' I never heard back and now can't reach him!

In the area of B-sloe, Loughrea, Menlough, Athenry type region
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭RubyGirl

http://galwaysat.com/gs_contacts.html I used this guy and he's great.

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭Kevin Moran

Kevin Healy from Loughrea is excellent, he still operates out the back of the Vodafone shop in Loughrea as far as I know. He did my own house and a few friends houses with Sky/Saorview etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Tranceypoo

RubyGirl wrote: »
    http://galwaysat.com/gs_contacts.html I used this guy and he's great.

Thanks this is the guy that called me and never got back to me and I couldn't get hold of him again! I might try him again now I didn't know he had a website thanks.
    Kevin Healy from Loughrea is excellent, he still operates out the back of the Vodafone shop in Loughrea as far as I know. He did my own house and a few friends houses with Sky/Saorview etc.

Oh yes I know of him, in fact he's repaired a couple of my TV's over the years, I thought he only worked from his little shop didn't realise he did call outs, thanks!

Advertisement