Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Port forwarding on F1000 E Fibre modem/router

Options
  • 23-09-2013 12:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭

Hi, sorry if this has been asked before. Also, I have absolutely no idea about port forwarding so please guide me in the simplest way possible.

I have set up an IP Camera and can successfully view it when operating through my Eircom router, but I now need to port forward to allow me to view it remotely.

Help please!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

Jose1 wrote: »
    Hi, sorry if this has been asked before. Also, I have absolutely no idea about port forwarding so please guide me in the simplest way possible.

I have set up an IP Camera and can successfully view it when operating through my Eircom router, but I now need to port forward to allow me to view it remotely.

Help please!

Hi Jose1,

I'm afraid Eircom don't support port forwarding as a service. If you wish you can contact the support team and they may be able to help you on 1890 260 260 (telephone number and option 0)

Thanks

Tracey

Advertisement