Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost phone on 304 bus

• 23-09-2013 12:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,264 ✭✭✭✭

I was on the 304 bus from town to UL this morning, and I left my phone on the bus..... it's not a good phone, it's one of those cheap nokia ones and while the phone itself isn't worth much, I'd still like to have it back, there were a couple of things saved onto it that would take a lot of effort to get again, as well as being recently topped up.

Just wondering what do people think the chances are of getting the phone back? And where is the collection point for Bus Eireann lost property in Limerick?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 395 ✭✭bazkennedy

Collection point is (or at least was) in the bus depot on the Roxbourgh Road

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,264 ✭✭✭✭Fireball07

Nice one, got it back :)

Very happy...for people not to steal it (although I don't know why they'd want something worth nothing) and for Bus Eireann to recover it. Fair play.

Two phones reunited with their owners in two weeks in this little forum.

Beautiful

Advertisement