Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Rep on Boards.ie not helping even

Options
  • 23-09-2013 1:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Hi

I am waiting for my broadband connection for lats 2months and no one is helping. Even Mark who is rep of Eircom on Boards.ie said he going to reply me last monday and its 8days since i am waiting his reply. So no one in Eircom helping. 

My thread is:
    http://www.boards.ie/ttfthread/2057038095

Is there anyone in Eircom who is helpfull?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

holi81 wrote: »
    Hi

I am waiting for my broadband connection for lats 2months and no one is helping. Even Mark who is rep of Eircom on Boards.ie said he going to reply me last monday and its 8days since i am waiting his reply. So no one in Eircom helping. 

My thread is:

Thanks
    Hi,

As per my PM, apologies I was on leave. I see the order has gone past the 18/09/13 completion guideline. I sent a follow up this morning.

I am still waiting on an update on the order.

I will let you know as soon as I have any news.

Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 25 holi81

Hi

My thread is:

Thanks
    Hi,

As per my PM, apologies I was on leave. I see the order has gone past the 18/09/13 completion guideline. I sent a follow up this morning.

I am still waiting on an update on the order.

I will let you know as soon as I have any news.

Mark
    Hi Mark,

How long more do i need to wait? Its 2months now.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 25 holi81

UPDATE:

I got letter from Eircom saying welcome to Eircom .......... This letter showing date: 4th September 2013. Letter also saying if details in the letter incorrect then call and get the details correct before 13th of september. I got letter on 24th September so how can i ring before 13th September.

Spelling of the name is incorrect. Telephone number is incorrect.

Now when i rang Eircom to the number provided in the letter, i was transfered 3times from one agent to the other. And i had to explain every single agent from start. Now when i explained the last agent and told no one from Eircom helping so she just hung up without giving her name even. So this is what Eircom is providing. 

WORSE CUSTOMER SERVICE.........

I cant work without broadband as i work from home and for last 2months Eircom not able to provide me the service. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

UPDATE:

I got letter from Eircom saying welcome to Eircom .......... This letter showing date: 4th September 2013. Letter also saying if details in the letter incorrect then call and get the details correct before 13th of september. I got letter on 24th September so how can i ring before 13th September.

Spelling of the name is incorrect. Telephone number is incorrect.

Now when i rang Eircom to the number provided in the letter, i was transfered 3times from one agent to the other. And i had to explain every single agent from start. Now when i explained the last agent and told no one from Eircom helping so she just hung up without giving her name even. So this is what Eircom is providing. 

WORSE CUSTOMER SERVICE.........

I cant work without broadband as i work from home and for last 2months Eircom not able to provide me the service. 

Hi holi81

I know I have been speaking to you via PMs,  the porting of the correct telephone number needs to be done as what we call a GMP order and then assigned to the line before the broadband order can complete activate.

I have been pushing your complaint and speaking with the winback team on a daily basis.  As soon as I get any news I will let you know.

Mark

Advertisement