Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Indian in Kerry

Options
  • 23-09-2013 1:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭

Hi just wondering can anyone recommend a good Indian Restaurant in Killarney or somewhere nearby. Looking to take a friend out on our first Indian and want it to be special! X

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,901 ✭✭✭Howard Juneau

ClareP1983 wrote: »
    Hi just wondering can anyone recommend a good Indian Restaurant in Killarney or somewhere nearby. Looking to take a friend out on our first Indian and want it to be special! X

The Bombay Palace was always my fave, but perhaps ask in the Killarney thread, there are a few others, but no idea how good they are .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Axel Lamp

I second the Bombay Palace. Never had a bad meal there

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Southern Dandy

Indian castle in Tralee aswell, been going there for years never had a complaint, used to give us free a few free bottles of "Tiger" beer at christmas for being a regular customer.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,771 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

The people in Indian Castle are very nice. I go there almost every time I'm home and rate the food highly.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭dmeehan

I have to agree with the other posters, the Bombay Palace is top notch! Never had a bad meal there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭Robxxx7

Went to the Bombay Palace a few years ago and wasn't impressed, Bhajis were microwaved and hadn't been back since.
    May give another try as it sounds like they may have improved.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 179 ✭✭Encrustment

I heard Mr. Patak is a sound bloke.

Advertisement