Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FightFest 2013 - Sat. Oct 12th, 2013.......

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭C0unter

Great event,had lots of fun playing everyone.
    We should really get forks next time though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Nutrient

C0unter wrote: »
    Great event,had lots of fun playing everyone.
    We should really get forks next time though.

Hope neither you or me end up with [FONT=verdana, arial]Upsidedown hot fudge sundae by tomorrow[/FONT] from the chicken

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

I have someone's AE disc.

Sleep now.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

I need to figure out a better way of monitoring the sound for the stream before the next event.

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Doyler01

Cheers AJ! Games were great.

Food was even better!! ggs those I played.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭ayjayirl

Doyler01 wrote: »
    Cheers AJ! Games were great.

Food was even better!! ggs those I played.

Doyler - The k9 killer.

Next time I'll stay later. Just about made it home

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

GGs to all and wp to Ladno.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

Was there any MK on the menu last night?

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Kanped

GGs to all. Nice to get in some games with Hound and Doyler. I've never played either before. Had a really good long set with a T-Hawk player as well (same one that played AJ at Baa Fights?) and a few other casuals that were really good, as well as just hanging out. Highlight of the night definitely the 5 seconds of commentary coverage where I took over from Onion, said 'hello' then handed the headset back to him :)

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

GGs to Tom, Lee and Ben who I had nice long sets with. Always a pleasure lads. Great event, excited for the next one already!
    Kanped wrote: »
    GGs to all. Nice to get in some games with Hound and Doyler. I've never played either before. Had a really good long set with a T-Hawk player as well (same one that played AJ at Baa Fights?) and a few other casuals that were really good, as well as just hanging out. Highlight of the night definitely the 5 seconds of commentary coverage where I took over from Onion, said 'hello' then handed the headset back to him :)

T-Hawk player is Koko_Pops, read-master extraordinaire.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭Kuro Tao

GGs to all I played. Big props to AJ for organising this, and Doom for providing stream/recordings. Oh and the food was cool too.
    BGs to Voa for forgetting Breath of Fire IV again.
    Roll on the next one!

Advertisement