Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to access Beresford Street campus?

Options
  • 23-09-2013 4:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭

Hi guys, I have a few lectures run by the Bolton Street Campus that say the lectures actually take place on Beresford Street. Thing is I walked Beresford Street last week and could not see any building of note. I fired off an email the other day but DIT are probably a bit too busy at the moment to deal with my query.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭Journeyman_1

I had a bricklaying class there a few years back. It doesn't look like a college if I remember correctly! I think it was the first or second building as you walk towards the quays, on the left. The door just past the big metal garage style door.

Hopefully someone will verify /correct me though.

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭shamtastic

<p>Thanks for that! I think I know the building you mean. There's very little info of it anywhere really. I'll be tight for time on the morning and I just don't want to waste time looking for it.</p>

Advertisement