Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lenovo S6000 3G Or Samsung Galaxy Tab 2

Options
  • 23-09-2013 4:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭

Hi Folks,

I am looking for a 10" Tablet, but it must have GPS.

It's not going to serve as the main computer but it'll be handy having around when the main one is in use.

The GPS part though. I travel quite frequently and use Sygic Navigation with thousands of personalised POIs; hence the need for the 10" screen.

I have come down to a choice of two; the Lenovo S6000 3G (4.2) model that is just about to be released or the now ageing and 'factory refurbished" Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 (4.0). Both being available within the price bracket that I am prepared to go to. I'd love to go to the Nexus 10 which would fit the bill admirably but even the old one is too expensive.

Any good techies out there got something to say that might help in the making the decision.

Dave

Advertisement