Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

UVF quotes Martin Luther King on mural

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,706 ✭✭✭junder

At least we know it wasnt you did the writing on the UVF mural

Last time I looked the, writing on the UVF mural was in English not Irish, so what would that have to do with my lack of ablity to spell gealic words ( from a langauge that I have never be taught, or have any interest in learning) But hey if the best to responce you can give is a very poor attempt at mockery, knock yourself out and crack on, ultimately your only making a fool of yourself

• Registered Users Posts: 2,706 ✭✭✭junder

You also misspelled some English words there so we've definitely ruled you out of writing the mural.
    As for people making fools of themselves, I'm not the one who cant take a joke. Have you got ants in your pants because you never got down Ardoyne or something?

Jokes by diffinition are supposed to be funny

• Registered Users Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Tramps Like Us

junder wrote: »
    Jokes by diffinition are supposed to be funny
    lol, very good.

Seriously though you are on an Irish politics forum where Fine Gael and Fianna Fáil are written umpteen times. The latter were heavily involved in your statelets history, foundation and the current political arrangement, you'd think you would know how to spell them. It's also not beyond belief that a loyalist would mangle the Irish language deliberately just to show his disrespect - this would not be sectarian as the language belongs to us all (ask Ervine's widow) but it would be very petty but anyway to talk about something serious, what is your opinion on how the OO are handling the Ardoyne situation - I think it is time to cut their losses, they won't ever march down that road again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,283 ✭✭✭✭Scofflaw

Grow up, people.

moderately unimpressed,
    Scofflaw

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭tdv123

lol, very good.

Seriously though you are on an Irish politics forum where Fine Gael and Fianna Fáil are written umpteen times. The latter were heavily involved in your statelets history, foundation and the current political arrangement, you'd think you would know how to spell them. It's also not beyond belief that a loyalist would mangle the Irish language deliberately just to show his disrespect - this would not be sectarian as the language belongs to us all (ask Ervine's widow) but it would be very petty but anyway to talk about something serious, what is your opinion on how the OO are handling the Ardoyne situation - I think it is time to cut their losses, they won't ever march down that road again

I think everyone should cut their ties with the OO & force them to dissolve now. They've been nothing but sectarian violent bigots since their formation & have been responsible for so much pain & suffering. And this notion that they represent the Protestant community in Ireland is a load of bollox. It's a misrepresentation of Protestant people in this country & I've never met a Protestant who doesn't think the OO aren't bigots.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Tramps Like Us

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIqoDsXObhQ&feature=player_embedded#t=0

"Them'uns get everything" - how loyalists arent ashamed of idiots like these is beyond me

Advertisement