Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA V Ending [Spoilers]

• 23-09-2013 5:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭

Which option did you choose?

Which did you pick? 16 votes

Kill Trevor
    0% 0 votes
    Kill Michael
    62% 10 votes
    Deathwish
    37% 6 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,015 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Deathwish. Even if I somehow ended up having to kill one at the end anyway, had to try and save them all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭KwackerJack

Ah no could't kill anyone!

Nice to see them all alive at the end :)

Only wish we could do more heist's together like drug wars in GTA4 :(

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Jacks Smirking Revenge

I fucked up and killed Trevor :(
    Knew I should have made second save....

EDIT: Turns out I did have a second save, all is well.

I fucked up and killed Trevor :(
    Knew I should have made second save....

No harm in playing it again :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,007 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Deathwish, wanted to kill Trevor but after checking out the ending, it seems pointless since you don't get to kill Devin Weston which you should be able to since he wants Michael dead.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

C (Deathwish)

Was expecting Franklin to go out all guns blazing after deciding on Deathwish. Glad it didn't pan out like that. Was always a straight choice between B and C. I just couldn't see at any point as to why Franklin would pick A over B anyway.

Why does everyone hate Trevor so much?

Yea he's a physco but a funny one at that. He wanted Michael dead but he did morn 10+ years for him only to realised
    it was his mate Brad that was dead!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭spider_pig

Just wondering if you kill either of them are they then unavailable for free roam

spider_pig wrote: »
    Just wondering if you kill either of them are they then unavailable for free roam

I think so, which I think means you lose their side missions and stuff too (eg Only Trevor can go hunting, so if you kill him, it's gone. Only Michael can do the Epsilon missions, so if you kill him, they're gone etc)

Why does everyone hate Trevor so much?

Yea he's a physco but a funny one at that. He wanted Michael dead but he did morn 10+ years for him only to realised
    it was his mate Brad that was dead!

I don't think too many people hated Trevor, I think it's just that in terms of the story, it kinda made more sense for Franklin to want to kill him over Michael. Franklin and Michael were friends. Franklin and Trevor were friends by association. Michael was like a mentor to Franklin. Trevor was always more of a liability even with how Michael betrayed him years earlier.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

I didn't want to kill Trevor or Michael so I picked C, I thought Franklin might die in gunfire or something but was pleasantly surprised at the ending.

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭guttenberg

So could the one person who didn't choose the deathwish tell us how the final mission went down?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Well I killed Trevor :(

I thought deathwish was going to kill Franklin so chose Trevor. Basically, you call Trevor asking to chat, you meet up at that old factory on the east side were you do one of the heists from. Trevor realises what's going to happen and you chase him, eventually Michael turns up to ram Trevor into a gasoline container tank. Goes to a cut scene, where you see Trevor in agony from the crash, lying on the ground, covered in gasoline, and then as Franklin, you are forced to shoot Trevor, who burns a firey and horrible death, rolling around and burning. Was a pretty ****ty ending if I'm honest :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,188 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Wish there was an option to kill Franklin as I would of killed him no bother. I chose Deathwish. If you didn't kill Trevor, his mother is interesting :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭glenjamin

I like most chose Deathwish. Little disappointed in the ending. Seemed very rush. One mission and 4 of the main antagonists die? Very disappointing. They should have went after each of them one by one in separate missions, then killed Weston, then pulled off the heist. Agree there should be more heists available once the game finishes as a way to keep the crew together.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

I had made a save before the final mission so replayed all 3 options, Deathwish is by far the best.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭lkionm

The last killing is pretty cold. Not even a bullet to the face first.

Definitely one of the coldest killings I have seen.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,953 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

I picked Deathwish, I just wanted to kill that Devin prick.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 412 ✭✭Iano_128

I picked Deathwish but watched the killing Michael ending on Youtube out of curiosity.. Would have felt horrible if I went that way to be honest real sad ending!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Deathwish all happily alive and completing the last few missions for 100%

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

Deathwish. It just made more sense

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,874 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Ah lads, how culd ye pick anything but Deathwish. It's mad how you could finish the game and not b able to play as on of them. Replayability would be cut down a peg or 2. Want MOAAARRRRR

• Closed Accounts Posts: 709 ✭✭✭TheBza

You can choose to play each of the endings in the replay missions section, under the missions section in the options, regardless of what ending you picked, for those who didnt know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Just finished it now, what an ending! Picked death wish because I wanted to kill that FIB prick and Devin. Absolutely brilliant game, can't wait for the online and any DLC packs they throw at us :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Of course I chose C. I love all 3 characters way too much. Ending did not disappointed me. Was satisfying.

Biggest disappointment - the amount of big jobs.. What was the point in training your crew and getting lower paid ones... The only person I used multiple times was hacker... Great idea, but so undervalued :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Of course I chose C. I love all 3 characters way too much. Ending did not disappointed me. Was satisfying.

Biggest disappointment - the amount of big jobs.. What was the point in training your crew and getting lower paid ones... The only person I used multiple times was hacker... Great idea, but so undervalued :(

Assume it was the hacker from lifeinvader ? because he spoke to you and you felt you had to give it to him even tho he ****ed up on the 1st one? And the 2nd one ? ...lol

R* played us :D Dont think anyone else mattered and in any job i had no care about anyone else other than the main 3 and Rickie :D

And yer wan from the desert thats a savage cheap driver :D Taliana?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

dreamers75 wrote: »
    Assume it was the hacker from lifeinvader ? because he spoke to you and you felt you had to give it to him even tho he ****ed up on the 1st one? And the 2nd one ? ...lol

R* played us :D Dont think anyone else mattered and in any job i had no care about anyone else other than the main 3 and Rickie :D

And yer wan from the desert thats a savage cheap driver :D Taliana?

He ****ed up on first job, but I don't think he ****ed up anymore. He needed some compensation :)

Ah, good game anyway. Will do homeland **** abstract getting property. It's a shame property income is sort of useless as you cam just flip stock markets and make more money faster then properties will ever generate it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,874 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Since this is an ending spoilers thread, should be okay to post, I found packie from gta 4 early on and was able to hire him for jobs. Used him in every heist and he even talked about 4 leaf cover. Never gave a 2nd thought to any other crew members, besides the main ones.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 516 ✭✭✭shamelessidiot

I picked Deathwish, I just wanted to kill that Devin prick.

Pretty much the only reason why I chose Deathwish was to kill him and the FIB guy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭Denners.ie

Killed Michael. Not sure why, was remembering him being a moany bitch mostly and was sick of his shít.

The whole time I was driving to meet him I felt very regretful. Met him near the windmills out the country, he got a call from Amanda to say Tracy got in to college. :o Then asked me to come over for dinner during the week.:( (I genuinely felt sick at this stage).

Then he realised what was happening and sped off, I followed him to some industrial/construction site where we proceeded to fire at each other while climbing some scaffolding. Eventually we both ended up at the top of a tower 50 feet high, i pushed Michael over the edge. I was holding his arm while he damgled in the air and had the chance to save or kill him while he roared abuse at me.

Finally I thought I had my chance to redeem my awful choice so I chose to save him. When I pulled him close he then proceeded to headbutt me in the face, knocking me back and releasing my grip sending him spiraling into the ground. :o He was left lying in a pool of blood, while Frank proceeded to ring Lamar and ask if he wanted to hang out.

I am a horrible person.

Advertisement