Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Good Deals on Ego Batteries?

Options
  • 23-09-2013 5:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,970 ✭✭✭

All my batteries have been going one by one and I'm on a very tight budget. I need to buy three regular Ego batteries, 600mah would be grand.

The sites I usually use have them on sale for around €15 each. I was just wondering if any of you savvy vaping enthusiasts know where I could get a deal on some. Three for €30 or so would be good, even five for €50.

I know it's probably a long shot, but any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

All my batteries have been going one by one and I'm on a very tight budget. I need to buy three regular Ego batteries, 600mah would be grand.

The sites I usually use have them on sale for around €15 each. I was just wondering if any of you savvy vaping enthusiasts know where I could get a deal on some. Three for €30 or so would be good, even five for €50.

I know it's probably a long shot, but any ideas?

The fastech ones are handy back ups. They are very cheap.

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭pelluci

http://e-shop.ie/product/ego-battery-650-mah-variable-voltage/391640c6471

I've been using the 900mah version for around 2 months now and so far so good. Free delivery too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Mr. Chrome

The fastech ones are handy back ups. They are very cheap.

+1 for fasttech, cheap, free delivery and the quality is pretty good IMO.

Advertisement