Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ballyhoura Holiday 27-29 Sept

Options
  • 23-09-2013 7:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭

I've a voucher for Ballyhoura Luxury Forest Homes for this weekend - Fri & Sat night.

This is worth €390, but I got for €250 and will sell for less again given the short notice.

Any bikers interested in cheap last minute deal?
    :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭Garzorico

bazman wrote: »
    I've a voucher for Ballyhoura Luxury Forest Homes for this weekend - Fri & Sat night.

This is worth €390, but I got for €250 and will sell for less again given the short notice.

I'll take it off your hands for €100.

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭Tomred13

Hi Bazman

Is this a groupon/LivingSocial etc voucher? If so, have you confirmed this weekend's dates and are the vouchers transferable to my name? If so il offer €130
    Regards
    Tom

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭bazman

Tomred13 wrote: »
    Hi Bazman

Is this a groupon/LivingSocial etc voucher? If so, have you confirmed this weekend's dates and are the vouchers transferable to my name? If so il offer €130
    Regards
    Tom

Yes to all 3 questions. I'll accept offer and be in touch tomorrow. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭Tomred13

Yes to all 3 questions. I'll accept offer and be in touch tomorrow. Thanks

Thanks Bazman, sweet. Chat to you soon.
    Tom

Advertisement