Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When is my broadband coming??

Options
  • 23-09-2013 7:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭

Hi I ordered efibre 3 weeks ago (see this thread http://www.boards.ie/ttfthread/2057022669) . Called twice and was advised that the efibre team will get back to me, but nothing yet. Can you please check, order nr 378298

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

rubicon99 wrote: »
    Hi I ordered efibre 3 weeks ago (see this thread http://www.boards.ie/ttfthread/2057022669) . Called twice and was advised that the efibre team will get back to me, but nothing yet. Can you please check, order nr 378298
    Same boat was told I would be installed on the 20th no show from eircom.Rang them was told no date has been set for install

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭rubicon99

dave1982 wrote: »
    Same boat was told I would be installed on the 20th no show from eircom.Rang them was told no date has been set for install

Unbelivable. Think a call to Vodafone is gettin closer and closer. Do you know if I can still cancel the Eircom?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Unbelivable. Think a call to Vodafone is gettin closer and closer. Do you know if I can still cancel the Eircom?
    Hi rubicon99

Can you send me a PM confirming how the efibre order was placed, over the phone / online can you also confirm the full address please. The address on the efibre order is just main street?

Thanks, Mark

n
    Hi I ordered efibre 3 weeks ago (see this thread http://www.boards.ie/ttfthread/2057022669) . Called twice and was advised that the efibre team will get back to me, but nothing yet. Can you please check, order nr 378298

Hi rubicon99

Can you send me a PM confirming how the efibre order was placed, over the phone / online can you also confirm the full address please. The address on the efibre order is just main street?

Thanks, Mark
    Hi Mark,

Any news on the PM I sent you?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

You still waiting?

I ring them every second day to be told the same thing its with the escalation team, very slow team 

• Advertisement

n
    Hi I ordered efibre 3 weeks ago (see this thread http://www.boards.ie/ttfthread/2057022669) . Called twice and was advised that the efibre team will get back to me, but nothing yet. Can you please check, order nr 378298

Hi rubicon99

Thanks, Mark
    Hi Mark,

Any news on the PM I sent you?

Hi rubicon99

Sorry about the delay, I spoke to the efibre team and they advised there may be an issue with the way the order was placed.  They asked if you could call them on 1800 661 622 so they can go through a few details over the phone before escalating the issue.

Let me know how the call goes.

Mark

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭AlanS181824

Any chance of an update as to how you're getting on? Thanks

Hi Mark, i rang that number and the guy said that her can't help as he is not dealing with efibre and transfered me to the efibre team. Surprisngly nobody answerd. To be honset Iv'e run out of patince now and called Vodafone. Guy said they will test my line and get back to me later today for accuare speed. If you can't help with providing me a date for the instalation by the end of the day I hope you can help me cancel the Eircom order and I just have to go with Vodafone.

Hi Mark, i rang that number and the guy said that her can't help as he is not dealing with efibre and transfered me to the efibre team. Surprisngly nobody answerd. To be honset Iv'e run out of patince now and called Vodafone. Guy said they will test my line and get back to me later today for accuare speed. If you can't help with providing me a date for the instalation by the end of the day I hope you can help me cancel the Eircom order and I just have to go with Vodafone.
    Hi rubicon99

I am unsure if I can get the information you need by the end of the day. It may be early next week before  I get the speed capability.

Mark

Hi Mark,

I already got the speed capability,. I mean a date when a technician is gonna come and install the broadband.

• Advertisement

Hi Mark,

I already got the speed capability,. I mean a date when a technician is gonna come and install the broadband.
    Hi rubicon99

As I advised initially as far as I can determine there was an issue with the way the account was set up on the efibre system. We can amend the order from here. I rang 1800 661 622 about your issue and got through to the efibre team.  Another contact number is 1800 503 303 (option 1)

I am sorry i can not get an appointment as the order may need to be re-issued. If you decide you want to cancel the order I appreciate that may be the case. The same numbers can arrange that for you.

Thanks, Mark

Hi Mark,

I rang to cancel the order and the guy put me through to cancellation team. Another guy answered there and i I explained the history and said want to cancel my order. he said ok, you want to cancel your order and then he must straight away cut me off as the music started to play and then it all got silence. I rang again and got conected tot he efibre team but nobady is answering. Can you Please help cancel this order for me, as Iv'e spent 4 weeks now trying to get Internet, and dont want to spend another 4 weeks trying to cacnel it. You seem to be the only one answering me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi Mark,

I rang to cancel the order and the guy put me through to cancellation team. Another guy answered there and i I explained the history and said want to cancel my order. he said ok, you want to cancel your order and then he must straight away cut me off as the music started to play and then it all got silence. I rang again and got conected tot he efibre team but nobady is answering. Can you Please help cancel this order for me, as Iv'e spent 4 weeks now trying to get Internet, and dont want to spend another 4 weeks trying to cacnel it. You seem to be the only one answering me.

Hello rubicon99

We are unable to cancel orders or accounts from here. To get directly on to cancellations please contact the cancellations department on free phone 1901 and after entering your number when promted chose option 4 and then option 3.

Thanks

Al

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭Clover

Had the same problems myself and it has all turned into a complete farce,

*Ordered on the 7-9-13 and got an install date of the  20-9-13.

*On the day of the install I got a text from Eircom with an install date of 24-9-13???.

*Rang Eircom to cancel all services after receiving the text.

*Rang Vodafone to get services from them instead but that can't go through as the Eircom services that I cancelled on 20-9-13 are still in place and no record of my cancellation is on my account , surprise surprise.

* Got passed around four times in one call today from one department to another only to get told by the automated voice "that due to  a high volume of calls I would be better of to ring back later" and it promptly hung up on me.

*Got through to the same guy in the cancellations department today that I was speaking to on the 20-9-13 to cancel everything again.

It is a complete joke in this day and age that when someone rings to cancel or get services from you and is given an install date,  that you as a company can not even manage that without ****ing it up.

Hi Mark,

I rang to cancel the order and the guy put me through to cancellation team. Another guy answered there and i I explained the history and said want to cancel my order. he said ok, you want to cancel your order and then he must straight away cut me off as the music started to play and then it all got silence. I rang again and got conected tot he efibre team but nobady is answering. Can you Please help cancel this order for me, as Iv'e spent 4 weeks now trying to get Internet, and dont want to spend another 4 weeks trying to cacnel it. You seem to be the only one answering me.
    Hello rubicon99

We are unable to cancel orders or accounts from here. To get directly on to cancellations please contact the cancellations department on free phone 1901 and after entering your number when promted chose option 4 and then option 3.

Thanks

Al
    Hi Allan,
    I finally got hold of cancellation team and spoke to Michelle. She said that she has put through my cancellation now. Iv'e also sent an email to phonecancellations@eircom.ie . Could you confirm if the cancellation has gone through for account nr 11477678 order nr 378298 ?, I just want to make sure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

Hi Mark,

I rang to cancel the order and the guy put me through to cancellation team. Another guy answered there and i I explained the history and said want to cancel my order. he said ok, you want to cancel your order and then he must straight away cut me off as the music started to play and then it all got silence. I rang again and got conected tot he efibre team but nobady is answering. Can you Please help cancel this order for me, as Iv'e spent 4 weeks now trying to get Internet, and dont want to spend another 4 weeks trying to cacnel it. You seem to be the only one answering me.

Hello rubicon99

Thanks

Al
    Hi Allan,
    I finally got hold of cancellation team and spoke to Michelle. She said that she has put through my cancellation now. Iv'e also sent an email to phonecancellations@eircom.ie . Could you confirm if the cancellation has gone through for account nr 11477678 order nr 378298 ?, I just want to make sure.
    Hi rubicon99,

I'm afraid we can't check cancellations from our channel here, it goes to a back office and it kept on file there on 1901 (option 4 and 4) It will take longer than a day to get the order cancelled also, the lead time if it's a pending order is 10 working days.

Thanks

Tracey

Advertisement