Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how much for ps3?

Options
  • 23-09-2013 7:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if it would be worth trading in my ps3 now and in anticipation of the ps4 coming out. How much would I get for it with a few games ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭jaxdasher

dor843088 wrote: »
    Just wondering if it would be worth trading in my ps3 now and in anticipation of the ps4 coming out. How much would I get for it with a few games ?

Not worth it. Stick with your ps3, atleast until they get the ps3 gaikai system up for ps4. Which wont be on till mid next year.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 22 james.deeen

dor843088 wrote: »

gamestop are only giving 100 credit for a 320GB ps3, and just 80 quid cash :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭dor843088

gamestop are only giving 100 credit for a 320GB ps3, and just 80 quid cash :mad:

Thats scandalous. Robbing b**tards. Might hang on to mine so . Was debating whether or not to buy gta or just wait to get the ps4 . Might take the plunge with gta so .

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭ccull123

Sell it on adverts. I recently did and got 160 euro for ps3 slim 120GB with one controller and about three games. Even the staff in gamestop told me to sell it privately as I would get more money for it.

Advertisement