Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stove Fire with back boiler

Options
  • 23-09-2013 7:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭

Hi

im posting this on behalf of a friend who is not on boards.

she lives in Carlow and is getting in a stove fire and needs someone to fit a back boiler, she is also new to the area so doesnt know anyone.

can anyone reccomend anyone in the area that would be able to do this and also give me a rough idea of cost?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

if you are getting a stove then surely it is best to get one with a built in back boiler?

In terms of people to install them or back boilers then contact flame stove centre they should have a list of recommended installers in carlow area - http://www.stovescentre.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭thinks too much

I had a stove with a back boiler fitted a couple of months ago..the guy that did it was very good and does this sort of job on a weekly basis..drop me a pm and i will send you his number...he will give first class advice to your friend on best options.

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭spcw

I had a stove with a back boiler fitted a couple of months ago

how did your stove work out with the rads ?
    is there enough heat from the stove itself or does it all go to the rads/water.
    Did you mix it with an existing oil system and if so does it save you money. ?

thanks

SPCW

Advertisement