Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wexford to Carlow

• 23-09-2013 8:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Looking for a lift from Wexford to Carlow daily, pm me if ya can help or know of some one who can. Cheers.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,770 Mod ✭✭✭✭artanevilla

Looking for a lift from Wexford to Carlow daily, pm me if ya can help or know of some one who can. Cheers.

I saw a poster in the college for a Wexford - Bus run by Dunne's coaches. Try giving them a ring. Their number is on their website: http://www.dunnescoaches.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭Artful_Badger

I saw a poster in the college for a Wexford - Bus run by Dunne's coaches. Try giving them a ring. Their number is on their website: http://www.dunnescoaches.ie/

They cancelled the daily bus due to lack of interest. They just do one on Friday and back up Sunday evening as far as I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 leesaunders

They cancelled the daily bus due to lack of interest. They just do one on Friday and back up Sunday evening as far as I know.
    ****e :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭Artful_Badger

****e :mad:

Might be worth giving them a call anyway, they might have gotten a few more people inquiring now that the terms is in full swing and might try give it another go. You can contact them on facebook too.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 leesaunders

Might be worth giving them a call anyway, they might have gotten a few more people inquiring now that the terms is in full swing and might try give it another go. You can contact them on facebook too.

No luck, thanks anyway!

• Advertisement
Advertisement