Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My 12 yr old looking for a soccer club south side

Options
  • 23-09-2013 8:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,165 ✭✭✭

Any suggestions ? He's a late starter so looking for a team to play with that aren't looking for 'suoerstar' youngsters.

I'm Ballinlough / Douglas area

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭Missyelliot2

My 11yr old recently joined Avondale utd. We were with college Corinthians, but tbh, there's a world of a difference between the two. CC take their football seriously, whereas (we found) Avondale to be much more inclusive and fun!

Hope he enjoys, wherever he decides to play....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭Missyelliot2

Meant to say, he trains at Ashton/ Bessboro....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,165 ✭✭✭beer enigma

My 11yr old recently joined Avondale utd. We were with college Corinthians, but tbh, there's a world of a difference between the two. CC take their football seriously, whereas (we found) Avondale to be much more inclusive and fun!

Hope he enjoys, wherever he decides to play....

Thanks for that, sounds just what I'm looking for

• Registered Users Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭murphym7

Douglas hall might suit you: http://www.douglashallafc.com/

They were at the end of the Well road which would really have suited you, but I think they are up the top of Donnybrook hill these days. Many years since I knew anyone involved.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

Douglas Hall are up by garryduff area now. Between garryduff and maryborough Hill.

• Advertisement
Advertisement