Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kildare Web Development Club?

Options
  • 23-09-2013 9:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭

Hi all,
    I have recently moved to just outside of Newbridge and would like to meet up with people with an interest in web development to hopefully discuss potential projects and idea's. Im about to graduate with a HDip in web technologies and have been in IT since '98.

Thanks!

Ger

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 happypenguin

I've been a full time web developer / programmer since 1997 myself.

PM me if you'd like to throw some ideas around. I'm in Newbridge.

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭gerarda

pm sent, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 24 xprnc

gerarda wrote: »
    Hi all,
    I have recently moved to just outside of Newbridge and would like to meet up with people with an interest in web development to hopefully discuss potential projects and idea's. Im about to graduate with a HDip in web technologies and have been in IT since '98.

Thanks!

Ger

Or you might think of setting up a Meetup (meetup.com) in your area. I'm sure lots of developers would be joining it!

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭BmCon

Did you ever set this up?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭mightyreds

i'd go if there was a meetup

• Advertisement

mightyreds wrote: »
    i'd go if there was a meetup

So would I..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 212 ✭✭gflood

Count me in too!

I'm in Newbridge.

Where are you?

I think it would do no harm If we can meet up for a chat, say hi, get to know each other.
    We allready know we are interested in getting together.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 212 ✭✭gflood

I am in Sallins, I can drive to Newbridge...

We could meet this week in toughers petrol station in the cafe. But Wednesday and Friday are out for me.

• Advertisement
Advertisement