Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M14 airsoft rifle

Options
  • 23-09-2013 10:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Airsoft rifle for sale. With 5000 rounds unopened and protecting glasses never used. The rifle is only a year old. Was bought for 170€, glasses worth 25€ and bullets were 13€. Asking for 170€ but OPEN TO OFFERS. In very good condition.
    Energy: Up to 1J (310-325 FPS)
    Rate of Fire: 540-660bbs/min
    Magazine Capacity: 440 BBs
    Weight: 8,13lbs / 3690g
    Length: 37,2 inches / 945mm
    Steel gears, Metal gearbox
    Metal frame and Outer barrel
    Exceptional sniper-grade accuracy
    Steel gears & Metal gearbox
    Metal magazine included
    Dot sight metal rail
    Anti-slip texture stock
    Adjustable rear sight
    Adjustable Hop-Up accuracy system
    NiMH battery and charger included
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭tedl90

Pictures please

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭KilianHarrison

Any pictures? or at least a manufacturer for the m4?

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭ZombiePrey

Where are you based and can you give more details on its "Exceptional sniper-grade accuracy". What is its range and what size object will it hit at that range.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭Dogwatch

You must state the ACTUAL muzzle velocity/power of your gun. A copy and paste is not good enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 fruzsifruzsi95

Hi eveyone! I'm not really familiar with the rifle at all to be honest. I'm selling it as my partner was going to use it but he had an accident and couldn't get around to it. <Snip>

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,561 ✭✭✭andy_g

Hi eveyone! I'm not really familiar with the rifle at all to be honest. I'm selling it as my partner was going to use it but he had an accident and couldn't get around to it. <Snip>

Contact detail's removed in accordance to the charter. Pleas read the charter.

All deals to be conducted on the thread until agreement is reached.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭ZombiePrey

So basicaly the description listed is the sales patter from the website or from the side of the box and the range or accuracy is what you get with a standard AEG.
    if you post pictures people will be able to see exactly what type of rifle it is particularly if you have pictures of the box.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 fruzsifruzsi95

Hi. Yes it is because it has never been use. Im not sure how i can post pictures to this site... Any ideas?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭Dogwatch

Thread closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement