Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Top soil 120 tonnes

• 23-09-2013 11:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭

Hi,

Can anyone tell me where the best place to get this amount of top soil would be and also a guide price? needed for ground work on a site in Carnaross so the closer to meath,kells etc the better.

Thanks
    Gar

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭teddyteddy

ive a load of top soil but its in dublin south side..... your welcome to have it all..

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,843 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

i suspect he needs more than you have to offer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

i suspect he needs more than you have to offer.

How do you know how much teddyteddy has to offer?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭rje66

dodgey69 wrote: »
    Hi,

Can anyone tell me where the best place to get this amount of top soil would be and also a guide price? needed for ground work on a site in Carnaross so the closer to meath,kells etc the better.

Thanks
    Gar

try this guy . he is in collen area
    086 2306823

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,843 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

vicwatson wrote: »
    How do you know how much teddyteddy has to offer?
    i don't know, but is *suspect* it's less than 120 tonnes. i'd be happy to be proven wrong.

• Advertisement
Advertisement