Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Safehouse Garages - *Important*

• 23-09-2013 11:16pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,319 ✭✭✭✭

On my phone at the minute so can't link to where I seen it, but Rockstar have said there's a bug with the safehouse garages and have advised not to use them until further notice. The garages you have where you store loads of cars might be okay, but the one at your safehouse is bugged.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

LcgtVbS.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

Ah so this would explain as to why some of my purchased cars have disappeared, does this mean at some point they will be returned to my garage or the money returned to me?
    I hope so.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,319 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Ah so this would explain as to why some of my purchased cars have disappeared, does this mean at some point they will be returned to my garage or the money returned to me?
    I hope so.....

No, they said they don't think there's any way to know what cars were lost so they can't bring them back (which would include money spent buying/upgrading them.

Maybe they'll throw in a cash bonus depending on how far along in the story you are (further along in the story would imply you lost more cars/money), but it might be wishful thinking

Penn wrote: »
    No, they said they don't think there's any way to know what cars were lost so they can't bring them back (which would include money spent buying/upgrading them.

Maybe they'll throw in a cash bonus depending on how far along in the story you are (further along in the story would imply you lost more cars/money), but it might be wishful thinking

yea I have the story finished, wishful thinking I reckon, more than annoyed though I really liked them...... and as well bought bikes online only to get different crappy ones....not too happy about that either

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

The issue isn't even restricted to safe-houses. If you park a car outside of a store; a lot of the time it will have disappeared when you come back out. Same goes for vehicles 'stored' in the impound.

Cars even disappear, or somehow become 'secured' on the road if you turn your back on them for a few seconds. The whole thing is buggy as hell.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,526 ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

No kidding! Haven't had one single car stay in my garage so far.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

yea I have the story finished, wishful thinking I reckon, more than annoyed though I really liked them...... and as well bought bikes online only to get different crappy ones....not too happy about that either

Maybe try e-mailing the seller or paypal.

:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

fry.PNG?1307468855

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,229 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Anyone else have trouble with buying vehicles on the internet? I bought a bike, ordered it to be coloured red and I got it in black. Ordered another bike and it didn't show up in my garage at all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,648 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

It was working fine for me up until the other night, lost a bike I had upgraded from Franklin's house and a push bike from Michael's...not too sure about the bicycle..maybe they don't stay in garages.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭DesperateDan

Remember in Vice City when you would try and cram 4 cars and 2 bikes into the mansion garage? It used to save them back then alright. (Well sometimes it'd delete 'em but anyways)

• Registered Users Posts: 25 ObliVion86

Yea it's definitely buggy. I had stored a car in Franklin's garage and sometimes it will be there, sometimes it will have disappeared. I also noticed when I had modded Michael & Trevor's main vehicles, after a while all the mods got removed. But Franklin's vehicles weren't affected.

Thank god I haven't bought or modded any other cars.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭DesperateDan

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Remember in Vice City when you would try and cram 4 cars and 2 bikes into the mansion garage? It used to save them back then alright. (Well sometimes it'd delete 'em but anyways)

Once it closed, they saved. Think it was the same for San Andreas. They must save online or something now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 412 ✭✭Iano_128

I'm sure I should know this but where do you buy cars in GTA 5??

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭Kevvv

Iano_128 wrote: »
    I'm sure I should know this but where do you buy cars in GTA 5??

Go onto the browser on your phone :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 412 ✭✭Iano_128

Kevvv wrote: »
    Go onto the browser on your phone :D

Really ya can buy cars from there?? Deadly! Up until now I've just been robbing cars I like and doing them up..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Well thats two supercars and over 200,000 down the drain.
    Back to temporarily owning stolen cars it is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

Michaels garage is working fine for me, but Trevors is really buggy and Franklin's is hit or miss. I've been putting my favourite modded cars in the larger garages anyways.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,526 ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

Dord wrote: »
    Michaels garage is working fine for me, but Trevors is really buggy and Franklin's is hit or miss. I've been putting my favourite modded cars in the larger garages anyways.

Michael and Franklin's garages have never worked for me, tried Michael's about 5 times. Never tried Trevor's.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,690 ✭✭✭✭Skylinehead

Franklin's home garage seemed ok the one time I used it, still have a rather useless jeep sitting there. Michael's is dodgier, haven't been back to Blaine to check Trevors. Michaels safehouse/big garage thing is working fine though, filled with wonderful cars robbed from the golf course :D

Advertisement