Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Diploma in Catholic Education

Options
  • 24-09-2013 1:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 12

I am trying to find out it there anyone out there who has done the diploma in Catholic education in Maynooth? This course is in partnership with the Notre Dame University in Indiana. The course takes place one evening a week for the year and finishes with a two week trip to the university in Indiana during the summer.

As far as I am aware this is mainly for students who are in their PGDE year (previously hdip).

If anyone has done this course I would like to know what you thought of it.
    I understand that there is some retreat work involved and there appears to be a large focus on the community aspect of the course.

If you have done this or know someone who has I would love to hear about your experience. I have lots of questions.
    I am in two minds about whether or not to do this as I fear I may be taking on too much during my PGDE year.

Any feedback/comments would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Advertisement