Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Internet Red Light?

Options
  • 24-09-2013 8:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

The internet light on my Eircom broadband has gone red? Any ideas? In Palmerstown area? Help :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭charlie_says

If you have fully lost internet connectivity reboot the router first. Pull the plug out the back and wait a few moments then plug it back in.

Check that the DSL light goes solid green after several minutes, then the internet light should remain solid green.

If the above does not resolve, then phone Eircom (I'm assuming you are a business customer) business support and explain your problems to the telephone support 'engineer'. Make sure you get a call reference ID from them as otherwise if you call back you probably will have to repeat the first call and actions in entirety before they escalate the support.

Good luck, they can be a pain to deal with.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

The internet light on my Eircom broadband has gone red? Any ideas? In Palmerstown area? Help :(
    Hi rebeccamcginty

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. Is the broadband service / light still down?

Mark

Advertisement