Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog grooming in Drogheda/Louth area

• 24-09-2013 10:35am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,340 ✭✭✭

Don't know whether anybody would be interested but Drogheda Institute of Further Education are looking for dogs for grooming as part of there Animal Care course. The groom would be free but a donation can be given. If anybody is short of cash and would like to treat their dog it could be worth doing. I would imagine it's under supervision so I doubt your dog will get scalped!
    DIFE is looking for dogs to be groomed and pampered. If you have a dog we would be interested in hearing from you. We are looking for all sizes and all breeds. Free of charge but a donation acceptable. Please email lesliethornton1711@gmail.com

Sorry, Mods, just realised, maybe I should have put this in the bargain alerts thread?

Advertisement