Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Swindon Town vs Chelsea Capital One Cup 3rd round K.O 19:45 SS 2

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Ratings for the game

Schwarzer - 6
    Azp - 6
    Cahill - 6
    Luiz - 6
    JT - 6
    Bertie - 5
    Essien - 6
    MVG - n/a
    Ramires - 6
    Willian - 6
    De Bruyne -5
    Mata - 6
    Torres - 7
    Ba - 6

Nothing great a very average performance

Clean sheet be nice.

Torres should have squared to Mata in that run really. :pac:

Off to play GTA anyway. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

Phoenix wrote: »
    was the match that painful to watch lads?

Mmmm......my stream wasnt great so made it worse but ya I dont think it was good enough considering the opposition but we were professional, restricted them to long range efforts and set pieces, when we did start playing you could see the difference in ability but we only showed it in the glimpses, Willian should have had 2, Ba was unlucky and Torres spurned 2 chances as well as scoring and setting up our 2nd.

Luiz tried a stupid back heel that came off Ranger, hit Luiz and bounced into his path, very lucky, Cahill wasnt as lucky with a similar attempt in the 2nd half from a similar position.

I thought Mata was a willing runner and showed for the ball, one thing you could see was payers like Willian, Mata and Torres were been very selfish, I assume it was to try and be clinical and impress Jose but when a simple roll to a team mate would have got us in they went for glory.

Advertisement