Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PC hardware vendors

• 24-09-2013 11:45am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭

Can you guys recommend any good quality/value hardware vendors or resellers for some business desktops and workstations? Somewhere that gives the option of managed and unmanaged gear would be preferable.

I have been out of the game for a while and would appreciate some info.

edit: for the SME size

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 357 ✭✭Ctrl Alt Del

Hard to find good ones for your taste !!
    Buying a desktop PC and then sell it for 10% makes no sense to get involved in this kind of business!
    Try any online reseller / distributor for sme / diy stuff,if you are capable of managing yourself the installation aspect !!

I've been warned that DELL charges that much for a laptop,why do i charge more for same laptop !?
    Most of the IT Co are supplying services around the "desktop & workstation" where actually can make some money,pay wages and possible some profit !

Enjoy it...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭charlie_says

Yeah, it certainly seems that many of the larger resellers I used 5+ years ago have moved entirely into managed services and only will supply you with gear for big orders.

Advertisement