Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cologne Germany

Options
  • 24-09-2013 12:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭

heading to Cologne next week and was wondering if anyone can recommend a walk in shop in Germany - thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭theblueirish

I am heading to Cologne third week in October. Could you let me know if you find any?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭artyeva

did a bit of googling for ya op and here's what i found - first 2 are from a forum post from last year... not sure if they're up to date...

Peter Heinrichs, Hahnenstrasse 2-4, 50667 Köln, Tel: 0221-256231, info@pfeife.de

Tabak& Presseshop Wohlzufrieden im Kaufhof , Hohestr.41-53, 50667 Köln, Tel: 0221-2583662

here's a site that seems to have a brick & mortar shop as well - http://edampfer.wix.com/e---dampfer-cologne#!der-offline-shop-koeln

and this one seems to be a few miles away in leverkusen - http://www.maristore.de/

edit: this is a great resource for shops in the EU - pity they don't seperate 'em into online only and b&m though - and there's 262 listed for germany.... http://www.ecigshops.eu/?listing_category=germany

hope that's of some help. enjoy yer hollliers!

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭minotour

completely unrelated and severely off topic but i had planned to go to Cologne also, it didn't work out unfortunately but if you get a chance Google "Cologne Pascha", thank me later.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Jeeeeeeeeez...
    The brothel advertises a money-back guarantee in case of unsatisfactory service by a woman.
    ...zusssss
    In March 2007, the Pascha announced that senior citizens above the age of 66 would receive a discount during afternoons; half of the price of 50 Euros for a "normal session" would be covered by the house.
    Christ.

It's so...business-y.

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭theblueirish

minotour wrote: »
    completely unrelated and severely off topic but i had planned to go to Cologne also, it didn't work out unfortunately but if you get a chance Google "Cologne Pascha", thank me later.

You think we are going for the e-cigs?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭artyeva

9970159453_53a0830b13_m.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭dball

thanks artyeva for the searching - you did way better than i could find.
    also thanks to all the other posters for their advice - ill let you know how i get on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Elbow

grindle wrote: »
    Jeeeeeeeeez...

...zusssss

Christ.

It's so...business-y.

Sooooooo....... Vapefest Cologne anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Ionised

Elbow wrote: »
    Sooooooo....... Vapefest Cologne anyone?

Lovely city... Or was 30 years ago when I was last there.

Sucks to be old

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Ionised wrote: »
    Lovely city... Or was 30 years ago when I was last there.

Sucks to be old

From what I've heard, Cologne sucks too.

For a fair price if you're old enough.

• Advertisement
Advertisement