Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Generic alternative for Sudofed

Options
  • 24-09-2013 12:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭

Hey all, I seem to get congested to bits at this time of year, and go through packs of Sudofed/Actifed in no time. I asked the biddy in my local pharmacy about generic brands but she insisted on sudofed as I normally buy.

Can anyone recommend a generic alternative to these, as they are quite expensive. Just need an idea on where I could buy em and how much they'd roughly be.

Thanks!! :cool:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,309 ✭✭✭former legend

Boots have their own brand version, not sure how much of a saving it is though, and as far as I'm aware that's the only one going.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 missqe2

Sainsburys do a generic version at something like 49p. The active ingredient is pseudoephedrine.

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭Plates

Have you been watching Breaking Bad?

Advertisement