Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice needed for GTA V

• 24-09-2013 3:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 412 ✭✭

I've kind of started a mission where you need to select a crew for a certain job, won't say which one cause don't want to ruin it for anyone who might be reading this.

Pretty much I picked my crew, and nearly instantly realised it was a mistake. Is there any way to undo this after confirming it??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

Don't think so just keep going, if it goes wrong be prepared to pick up cash from your fallen comrades

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 412 ✭✭Iano_128

Yeah see it's the
    Hacker
    that I've made a bad call on and it's for the mission where you
    have to rob the main bank with the bail bonds
    so hopefully it doesn't turn out too badly!

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Footy101

Yeah, this mission is good craic but don't think you can choose a new team unfortunately. Some game. The lack of sleep is becoming an issue!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 412 ✭✭Iano_128

I ended up getting past it handy enough without that person! I'd love to play online but keep being told the servers are unavailable!

Advertisement