Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tenant's Insurance

Options
  • 24-09-2013 6:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭

Just wondering does anyone know of any insurance firms offer tenant's insurance for shared properties? i.e. I rent a room in a four bed house with three other people renting their own rooms but everyone has a separate lease agreement with the landlord and no one is solely renting the whole property. Just looking at ways to insure my belongings.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,237 ✭✭✭✭djimi

I'm not sure how that would work to be honest, but try ringing a couple of brokers and see what they say.

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Lyn256

Try FBD-they provided me with contents only cover when I was renting

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Just wondering has anyone thought of anyone who might offer this type of cover since?

I've rang FBD, AXA, 123, amongst others and none seem to give a quote for this type of cover.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,237 ✭✭✭✭djimi

Have you tried some brokers? If a broker cant get you a policy like this then changes are they dont exist.

Advertisement