Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

savoury mini tartlets - odlums christmas leaflet recipe??

Options
  • 24-09-2013 6:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Just wondering would anyone have a recipe that came in an odlums Christmas leaflet a while back for mini savoury tartlets? I had some last Sunday and they were delish, the girl basically called out the recipe to me, but I can't remember it exactly, they had peppers and ham in them, flour and eggs. So so so delicious. She said she got it in an odlums leaflet for Christmas a while back, but I can't find recipe on odlums website. If anyone happened to have that leaflet and hence the recipe, that would be brilliant!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,043 ✭✭✭MurdyWurdy

How old is the leaflet? I know my mum has an odlum's pamphlet thing with Christmas recipes but I don't remember if there was savoury tartlets in it. I can see if she still has it, hers is years old though.

If you're looking for savoury Christmas tarts I have a nice recipe for ones that use puff pastry, orange, pork mince and Thai sweet chilli sauce I could share.

Advertisement