Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repairing Screen on Blackberry Z10

Options
  • 24-09-2013 7:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

My niece broke her Blackberry phone and is under some serious distress about it. It's a White Blackberry Z10. I've tried fonefix but they don't stock replacement screens, and she tried a place over in London but they couldn't fix it either. Gonna try fonemenders tomorrow but not sure if they'll be able to do it either.

Anyone know of any places that definitely fix this model? She lives in the North-West but wouldn't mind posting it or whatever.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,215 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Fonemenders should, but if she's let an un-authorised repair centre at it they may not as the warranty is void.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Beanstalk

Thanks. I think they just looked at it and said no sorry we don't have the part so i'm hoping that won't affect the warranty...hoping.

Advertisement