Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Easy to find meet place (for dogs ;))

Options
  • 24-09-2013 7:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭

Hi all

It's a long story, but I've to travel to Waterford some eve (from west Dublin) to meet up with someone travel from Cork (south). Neither of us know Waterford too well, but we need somewhere to meet where we can walk two dogs.
    I am looking to adopt another dog (maybe his) and we wish to meet somewhere where we can walk both our dogs, to see how they get on. Ideally somewhere with light, if late, and not to busy. Outskirts of city would be fine
    Any help would be much appreciated

Thanks in advance
    Stackerman

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭stackerman

Sorry, easy to find essential ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,319 ✭✭✭Trick of the Tail

The IDA industrial estate area, on the south side of the butlerstown roundabout. Lots of area, roads, no buildings.

http://goo.gl/maps/hgA71

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Xyo

the nature trail at kingfisher gym is a lovely place to walk two doggies.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

Xyo wrote: »
    the nature trail at kingfisher gym is a lovely place to walk two doggies.

Ideal is Waterford Nature Park , Tramore Road , Waterford

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭mozattack

Dogging?

Woodstown, no?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Jason Todd

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭stackerman

Many thanks all for the time in replying, even you moz ;)

Will pick one of the above.

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭lewisdhead

If you are trying to introduce dogs to each other, I'm guessing you'll want to leave them off leads at some point. That may be a problem in the Nature Park, I don't know for sure, haven't been there. So maybe a beach, as this time of year they'd be quiet or a wooded area would be better. The IDA building , just outside city on the Cork side would be good.

Advertisement