Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leather Repair

Options
  • 24-09-2013 7:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭

Hey, I have a leather satchel but the strap has come off on one side, where's the best place for leather repairs in city centre or thereabouts? Would someone like jude hughes do this as it's just a stitching job I think or would I need more like a cobbler?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Crow92

Hey, I have a leather satchel but the strap has come off on one side, where's the best place for leather repairs in city centre or thereabouts? Would someone like jude hughes do this as it's just a stitching job I think or would I need more like a cobbler?
    There's a place in cows lane which is a leather shop, owner is very friendly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭Aykina

Or try C&D Shoes on Charlemont Street, D2. They're lovely, and have mended all kinds of shoes/bags for me there over the years.

http://www.cdshoes.ie/services

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭emilyjmc

Aykina wrote: »
    Or try C&D Shoes on Charlemont Street, D2. They're lovely, and have mended all kinds of shoes/bags for me there over the years.

http://www.cdshoes.ie/services

Seconded.
    Great quality work and super lads in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭Hugo_Whoriskey

emilyjmc wrote: »
    Seconded.
    Great quality work and super lads in there.
    Dropped the bag in there this morning, I'll report back next week. Thanks all

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭Hugo_Whoriskey

Dropped the bag in there this morning, I'll report back next week. Thanks all

Thanks for the recommendation, great job done, reasonable too!

• Advertisement
Advertisement