Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pharmacy

Options
  • 24-09-2013 7:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭

Which of RCSI or trinity would you recommend. Also wondering about hours, male to female ratio and future job prospects

Comments

Which of RCSI or trinity would you recommend. Also wondering about hours, male to female ratio and future job prospects

I just started in TCD this week so I can't really say... If you pop onto the TCD Forum, there is one for Pharmacy (TR072) and you could ask there.
    With hours, I'm currently on 25-30 hours a week and it changes weekly as not all lectures are every week.
    Apparently, males are always outnumbered with 15 males in SF Pharmacy out of ~88. However, in JF we are roughly half which is supposedly unusual.
    With the TCD degree, you can work in Community, Industrial and Hospital Pharmacy. One of our lecturers this week told us, "I can't guarantee you will be rich, but I can guarantee that you will never be unemployed"

Advertisement