Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cannot send emails - incoming ok

Options
  • 24-09-2013 9:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,694 ✭✭✭

can you please help. I am getting following error for last 2 days.  incoming messages are fine but nothing is outgoing.  I have rebooted modem with no difference. this is using windows Live mail to download my messages from Eircom webmail. everything was working fine until early yesterday

An unknown error has occurred.

Server: 'mail1.eircom.net'
    Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x80070057
    Protocol: SMTP
    Port: 25
    Secure(SSL): No

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

can you please help. I am getting following error for last 2 days.  incoming messages are fine but nothing is outgoing.  I have rebooted modem with no difference. this is using windows Live mail to download my messages from Eircom webmail.  everything was working fine until early yesterday

Hi thesimpsons

There was some issues logged with some of the servers over the last 24 hours. However it was escalated, are you still having the same problem now?

Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 1,694 ✭✭✭thesimpsons

can you please help. I am getting following error for last 2 days.  incoming messages are fine but nothing is outgoing.  I have rebooted modem with no difference. this is using windows Live mail to download my messages from Eircom webmail.  everything was working fine until early yesterday

Hi thesimpsons

There was some issues logged with some of the servers over the last 24 hours. However it was escalated, are you still having the same problem now?

Mark
    appears to be working ok now. thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Hi thesimpsons

Mark
    appears to be working ok now. thanks
    Hi thesimpsons

Thanks for getting back, Apologies again for the disruption in service.

Mark

Advertisement