Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pet insurance for animals

• 24-09-2013 9:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭

Hello all.
    I know it's been a while but I thought I'd just post here about [mod edit] pet insurance.
    I'm sure most off you all knew about my poor baby Vegas!
    As it turns out we have had to drop the case.
    To anyone taking out any insurance please make sure you read deep into there terms even deeper then you think and please guys for your own sake if it costs a bit more go with a true irish based company and remember insurance is a Monday to Friday thing so you won't get anything resolved if it rolls into the weekend
    Vegas is gone but certainly not forgotten

Mod note: This post has had to be heavily edited, but I am leaving it here just so that other users who are familiar with the story know how this case wound up, and to give the OP a chance to give advice based on their own experiences.
    As this topic is not up for discussion, I am closing the thread now.
    Thanks,
    DBB

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement