Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus to Rochstown Road

Options
  • 24-09-2013 10:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hey All,

I Moved this week to live in Ireland. My new apartment in Rochstown Road Cork City. when i went to the city center yesterday it was hard to find the bus stop to go back to Rochstown Road. anyone know it ? :rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭two wheels good

According to this timetable it's Parnell Place, i.e the Bus Station

I don't use this bus but I expect the route will be City Hall- Anglesea St, Southern Road, Douglas Road ...

• Registered Users Posts: 78,423 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Put your exact locations and relevant dates and times into www.a-b.ie and tweak the settings.
    According to this timetable it's Parnell Place, i.e the Bus Station

I don't use this bus but I expect the route will be City Hall- Anglesea St, Southern Road, Douglas Road ...
    That bus goes all the way to Ringaskiddy. Route 216, a city bus, goes to Rochestown Road / Mount Ovel more frequently. http://www.buseireann.ie/inner.php?id=248#Cork

• Registered Users Posts: 17 amer13

thank you so much. i found it 223 and 116

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭TBoneMan

amer13 wrote: »
    thank you so much. i found it 223 and 116

Must be 223 and 216 ...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭murphym7

On the topic of travel in Rochestown, what taxi companeis work out that way? Is it all of them, DJ cabs or is there a local one?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

All of them will work there I imagine. DJ definitely do. I use Ace there all the time and find them very quick to arrive.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Riverside are based in Passage aswell just down the road, they are fairly decent. and if not DJ you cant go too wrong

Advertisement