Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tarot reading

Options
  • 24-09-2013 10:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hello,

I couldn't see anything about it in the rules so would like to do some practice Tarot reading if it's permitted. PM me if anyone wants a reading.

Apologies if it's not allowed!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Monroe1980

Thanks to those who I already read for and gave me feedback. Anyone else, give me a shout! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13 hotmamma

thanks id love if you could do a reading for me....

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭kiwikid

Hey there- ied offer feedback for a free reading :) thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Karona

I would love a reading I already pm'd you! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12 stressedchick

Hi I would love a reading as I am going through a lot of ****e at the mo :-( thanks a million

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 braidman

Hi would love a reading thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

Would love a reading please if you're still doing these Monroe1980. I pm'd you the other day, but am having problems with pm's at the moment, so you may not have received it.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Violetflame

Hi Monroe, I would really appreciate a reading if you don't mind. Thank you. ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 194 ✭✭D.Campbell

me to pleases

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭yellowcrayon

Got a reading from Monroe1980... Some of the stuff said would definitely encourage you to continue doing what you're doing so it could possibly lead to success, money etc.. and its definitely nice to believe that someone can see some good things coming to you in your future.
    Thanks for the reading. Much appreciated :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭teggers5

I'd love a reading too if you're still offering?

• Registered Users Posts: 23 annie06

Hi,
    If you have the time, I would really appreciate a reading
    Thank u!

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭honey79

Hi thank you for my reading

My feed back : he got things fairly close to a current situation I'm in

My only negative would be I found the wording a little difficult to understand x

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 76 ✭✭Patsprat

honey79 wrote: »
    Hi thank you for my reading

My feed back : he got things fairly close to a current situation I'm in

My only negative would be I found the wording a little difficult to understand x

ok Honey 79 I am lost
    I cant see your post requesting a reading did you just send a PM as I did at the start hmmmm why didnt I get a reply as I did send a PM
    I think the other posters are wasting there time. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭honey79

Patsprat wrote: »
    ok Honey 79 I am lost
    I cant see your post requesting a reading did you just send a PM as I did at the start hmmmm why didnt I get a reply as I did send a PM
    I think the other posters are wasting there time. :rolleyes:

Hi , Yes I sent a pm and got a reply a few days later saying a lot of people had asked so sorry for the delay and my reading maybe pm again and ask :)

• Registered Users Posts: 23 annie06

I received Monroe's reading. I was very impressed. It was very accurate-Well done Monroe!!!! and thank u!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Monroe1980

No bother at all Annie. Sorry anyone I haven't gotten around to yet was away for a few days, will try to get to everyone who who requested one eventually.

i also had pretty accurate reading, thanks so much. really helpful.

kiwikid wrote: »
    i also had pretty accurate reading, thanks so much. really helpful.
    looking forward

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭mary55

Hi Munroe

I think I sent u a PM about a reading would still like one if you are still doing them.

Thanks

• Advertisement

Monroe1980 wrote: »
    Hello,

I couldn't see anything about it in the rules so would like to do some practice Tarot reading if it's permitted. PM me if anyone wants a reading.

Have you given up on the readings ? as I sent you request weeks ago that was before I posted on the thread. maybe it would be best if you advised no more posted expectations could be high when you are waiting of free reading :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12 stressedchick

Monroe1980 wrote: »
    Hello,

Hi , im still waiting on a reading ! thanks !

Hi , im still waiting on a reading ! thanks !
    you be waiting :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

Got a reading from Monroe, it was brilliant, bang on! Delighted with it. Thanks Monroe x

Kauto0709 wrote: »
    Got a reading from Monroe, it was brilliant, bang on! Delighted with it. Thanks Monroe x
    Im shocked when did you pm this person , maybe the rest of us are going to die and we have no future :D:D:D:D

honey79 wrote: »
    Hi , Yes I sent a pm and got a reply a few days later saying a lot of people had asked so sorry for the delay and my reading maybe pm again and ask :)
    you got a reply back just to say the reading would be delayed WOW thats more than the rest of us got. Forgive me for saying a loads of hows your father

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

D.Campbell wrote: »
    you got a reply back just to say the reading would be delayed WOW thats more than the rest of us got. Forgive me for saying a loads of hows your father
    I did one card readings ages ago for the craic and got swamped and had to stop. The op has a real life, which is probably getting in the way. If you want a reading that badly, Ill do it for you!

Oryx wrote: »
    I did one card readings ages ago for the craic and got swamped and had to stop. The op has a real life, which is probably getting in the way. If you want a reading that badly, Ill do it for you!
    thanks your so kind but its ok

Patsprat wrote: »
    looking forward

???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭claypigeon777

How does a pack of cards tell the future? It's total rubbish. How could anyone fall for this utter utter crap?

Advertisement